Smyrna Parks & Pavilions
Make your reservations online
or Call (615) 459-9773
Parks & Building Facilities
|Parks|| Building Facilities
|Hilltop-Rosenwald||Hilltop-Rosenwald Community Center
|J.J. McWilliams Old Rock School||Train Depot|
| Lee Victory Rec Park
| Paul Johns Park
| Rotary Soccer
| Sharp Springs
- Online Reservation Forms
- Reservations guarantee your group's exclusive use of a particular site.
- Picnic shelters provide a nice, comfortable shaded place to host summertime gatherings.
- Each park has seating to accommodate many different group sizes.
- Barbecue grills are available at most facilities, making it easy to grill your favorite foods.
- Maintenance service is provided before your event, assisting you in making sure the facility and surrounding area is in clean condition.
How to Reserve a Picnic Pavilion: Online reservations are accepted starting the First Business Day in February.
Call Parks and Recreation Office for availability of sites at (615) 459-9773.
Payment of and Pickup of Permit:
Smyrna Parks Office, 100 Sam Ridley Parkway East, Smyrna, Tennessee 37167.
Pavilion Fees: (small family functions)
$30.00 for a half day (8am - 2pm or 3pm - Close) per pavilion
$50.00 for all day (8am - Close) per pavilion
- Your permit must be taken with you as proof of reservation.
- No playing fields are included in pavilion rentals.
- Ballfield User Fees are an additional charge.