Rape Aggression Defense Courses
Woman's Self Defense R.A.D.
We will post dates for future R.A.D. Classes as they become available!
R.A.D. (Rape Aggression Defense) is a “women only” self-defense program designed to enhance a woman’s natural desire to RESIST rape/aggression as well as enhance the human natural “fight of flight” response when dealing with aggression. The entire 12 hour course is broken down into 4 separate, 3 hour classes. The course not only teaches women techniques for physical defense but also teaches women techniques to prevent a potential attack through “situational awareness” of their surroundings and trusting their “sixth sense” when it is warning her of danger. Students in the class will have the opportunity to test their newly learned skills in a controlled environment during a training simulation with a trained aggressor. The minimum age for this course is 12 years and there is not maximum age limit. You may go to http://www.rad-systems.com/ to learn more about the RAD curriculum.
- Dates for the next available sessions will be posted here when available. There are usually four class sessions (Wednesday and Thursday nights) from 6 pm – 9 pm.
- Mother/daughter student teams are strongly encouraged.
- Minimum age is 12 years old without a maximum age for participation.Juvenile students will need a parent/guardian release.
- Cost for the class is $25.00 per household.
- For more information about the RAD system of self-defense, you may go to www.rad-systems.com