Rape Aggression Defense Courses
Woman's Self Defense R.A.D.
Upcoming Class Schedule:
May 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th
6:00pm - 9:00pm each session
R.A.D. (Rape Aggression Defense) is a “women only” self-defense program designed to enhance a woman’s natural desire to RESIST rape/aggression as well as enhance the human natural “fight of flight” response when dealing with aggression. The entire 12 hour course is broken down into 4 separate, 3 hour classes. The course not only teaches women techniques for physical defense but also teaches women techniques to prevent a potential attack through “situational awareness” of their surroundings and trusting their “sixth sense” when it is warning her of danger. Students in the class will have the opportunity to test their newly learned skills in a controlled environment during a training simulation with a trained aggressor. The minimum age for this course is 12 years and there is not maximum age limit. You may go to http://www.rad-systems.com/ to learn more about the RAD curriculum.
- Four Class Sessions: May 01, 02, 08 and 09. (Wednesday and Thursday nights) from 6 pm – 9 pm.
- Mother/daughter student teams are strongly encouraged.
- Minimum age is 12 years old without a maximum age for participation.Juvenile students will need a parent/guardian release.
- There is no charge to attend these classes.
- For more information about the RAD system of self-defense, you may go to www.rad-systems.com