Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Can a “Children at Play” sign be installed on my street?

  • Do I need a permit to build a new fence on my property?

  • Do I need a permit to install a new driveway or widen my existing driveway?

  • Do my leaves have to be in bags?

  • Does the Town of Smyrna spray for mosquitoes?

  • How do I get the brush truck to come to my house and pick up my brush/leaves?

  • Is there someplace I can take my yard waste if I want to haul it myself?

  • What do I do if there is a street light out in my neighborhood?

  • When will the brush truck be in my neighborhood again?

  • Where do I get the biodegradable lawn bags?

  • Who do I call if I see a dead animal on a public street or right-of-way?

  • Who do I call to report a missing or damaged street sign?

  • Who do I call to report a pothole?

  • Who do I call to report a traffic signal that is not functioning properly or has a burned out bulb?

  • Who do I contact if I have standing water or some type of drainage problem around my house?