Victims Restitution Request

If you are a victim of a crime where criminal charges have been taken against an individual(s) and you are requesting restitution for this offense(s), please complete the following information. Submit the form by clicking the “submit” button at the bottom of this page.  This information will be attached to the criminal case pending in Smyrna General Sessions Court. Please bring any documentation of estimates or payments when you come to court.